• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

How many @controller class use in my application

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hello everyone,
I am develop a large project using spring 3.0 and hibernate 3.0 technology in that i have use @controller class but my application is web based and no of process and billing generation process i am use in a application. so my problem is that how many @controller class is use in my project or only one @controller class is required for whole application project.
Thank you

ranger
Mac IntelliJ IDE Spring
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Since your Controllers will be POJOs, with no implements on Spring MVC interfaces, then it really is about what makes the most sense to you and your team. It ends up being the same questions as to what should all be in the same class, and what should not regardless of Spring or MVC.

Meaning if you have one Controller with hundreds of methods in it, then it is too big, too unmaintainable. But you don't want a hundreds of Controllers each with only one method in it.

Mark

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic