• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Java / J2EE Developer in US

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi,

Let me know if you have any openings in US for Java/J2EE Developer position. Work authorization is H1B. Following is summary of my skills. Send me private message to contact me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

An IT consultant with 7 years of strong hands on working experience in design and development of web-based applications on Java, J2EE, Struts, XML, Web Services, Oracle technologies in Windows and Linux environment

Expertise in design and development of various internet and intranet products using Java, J2EE 1.2/1.3/1.4 technologies in Servlet 2.2/2.3/2.4, JSP 1.1/1.2/2.0, EJB 1.1/2.0/2.1, JDBC 2.0/2.1/3.0, JNDI 1.2, RMI, Swing, Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, Axis, XML, XSL, DTD, Schema, HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script, Ajax

Expertise in open source frameworks such as Log4J, Struts 1.1, Tiles, Validator

Strong RDBMS concepts and expertise in creating Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers using SQL , PL-SQL and T-SQL using SQL Server 2001/2005 and Oracle 9i/10g

Expertise in using Java API for XML Processing (JAXP), Java Architecture for XML Binding (JAXB) and various parsing technologies SAX, DOM, JDOM, Castor

Experience on various application servers like Jboss 4.0/4.1, Oracle 10g Application Server (OC4J), Weblogic 8.1, Tomcat 4.0/4.5/5.0/5.5

Expertise in using various tools like Eclipse 3.0/3.1, Jdeveloper, RationalXDE, NetBeans, XMLSpy, TOAD, PVCS, Subversion, Checkstyle, MyEclipse, Appperfect, WSTester, Visio, MS Visual Source Safe
Knowledge of C, C++, C#, Datawarehousing (Oracle Warehouse Builder), Data Mining, Workflow tool (Oracle Workflow Manager), Reporting tool (Oracle Reports), Object Relational Mapping Frameworks (ORM) such as Hibernate 3.0

Conversant with all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC). Well Versed with SEI-CMM software quality guidelines and procedures

Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to interact with all levels of personnel, experience to manage several team members, to solve technical queries of teammates, task allocation, project schedule management and variance

Experience with agile development techniques such as Extreme Programming

Profound functional knowledge of Finance, Asset Management and Supply Chain Management (SCM) industries

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi Bhavin,
If you are intersted in a permament job in Washington DC metro area, please send over your resume ASAP.

Send your profile to - ankur_s2@rediffmail.com.

Thanks,
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic