• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

6 years exp. Java developer-Java,J2EE,Struts, hibernate-Remote job

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
I am a Java/J2EE developer with 6 years of experience. I would be interested in taking up some project from my home office. My skill set is web base application, Java, JSP, Servlet, Struts, JSF (Java Server Faces), Hibernate, JavaScript, HTML, CSS, SQL.

If you need my services, do let me know and I will revert with more details.

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hello ,

This has reference to your Resume on the Internet further to which I was wondering if you’d be interested in pursuing a Java Engineer opportunity from a Client of mine at ‘Atlanta, GA’, the description is as follows:

Position titles: Java Engineer/Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer/Java Architect
Position type: Full-time

Required Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in either Computer Science or other disciplines of engineering
• Experience between: 2-15 yrs in Java/J2EE technology
• Over two (2) years of total experience in design and engineering of mission critical software products
• Experience in engineering high-volume enterprise class software applications/products for verticals such as Finance and Banking
• Extensive hands on experience in design and development of products using Java open source frameworks like, Spring, Hibernate, Drools, etc.

Should this interest you, please respond IMMEDIATELY with your updated Resume and I shall call you to discuss this opportunity further.

This is an EMERGENCY so please respond as soon as you get to see this email.

Best regards

Grace Ruhland| Senior Recruiter | US | +1 713 589 7069

Don't get me started about those stupid light bulbs.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic