• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Around 6 years of experience in Software Development using Java/J2EE Technologies.

Ranch Hand
Eclipse IDE Firefox Browser Tomcat Server
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi,

Presently i am looking for a job, here is a brief overview of my experience

6 years of experience in Software Development in Java/J2EE Technologies.

Sound understanding of the SDLC with exposure in mapping business requirements, documentation, development, testing & troubleshooting for information systems.

Cleared Sun Certified Java Programmer (SCJP 1.4) exam.

Cleared Sun Certified Web Component Developer (SCWCD 5) exam.

Strong communication, collaboration & team building skills with proficiency at grasping new technical concepts and utilize the same in productive manner.

Areas of Expertise
Functional
SDLC Management
Mapping client requirements; providing customized specifications and selection of appropriate techniques.
Conducting project system study and coordinating with team members for project management System Design & Integration, application maintenance, etc.
Verifying change requests and defects; documenting, tracking and communicating test results and unresolved problems; explaining system bugs to programmers.
Handling various technical aspects like monitoring critical paths & taking appropriate actions.

Technical
Operating Systems : Windows XP, MS Dos
Languages : J2EE, Java
Tools/Packages : RAD, Eclipse, IntelliJ Idea, Oracle 9x/10x, TOAD, PL/SQL Developer, MS-Source Safe
Web Technologies : J2EE, Servlet, JSP, Struts, HTML, XML, JavaScript
Application/Web Server : Weblogic 8.0, Tomcat 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, JBoss

Presently i am located in Kolkata India.
In case you find my profile suitable for any openings please email me for the detailed resume at patil dot sumit9 at gmail dot com

Thanks,
Sumeet

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
I got your message but not able to read the text. so replying to some other post of you.

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic