• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Netbeans mobility and java me sdk

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hello guys.. i had a little question here..

does the newest version of Netbeans have the Netbeans mobility pack included with it??
and since the full bundle of Netbeans do say that java me is included, why do we have to install any additional java me 3 SDK??

thank you in advance for any answer here.. =]

Bartender
Netbeans IDE Opera Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
If you're going to develop in Java ME, which doesn't have too many followers (see the small number of posts in this section - only about 10 per month) you really need to improve on your net searching skills aka googling.

Searching for java me 3 SDK (a phrase copied from your post) gives many interesting results, and this one starts off with an exact answer to your question.

Seriously, it's not just faster to do your own research; when going through the results you will come across the answers to questions you haven't (yet) asked

hendry se
Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
err.. i did a lot's of googling but it's just that i couldnt find the answer. and so, only after days of searching and reading but i still couldnt get my answer then i would come and hoping to seek answer from people who have more experience than me. i couldnt just waste week or month trying to search for answer myself when i just couldnt find it.

well sorry for the inconvenience then..

Darryl Burke
Bartender
Netbeans IDE Opera Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Oh, it's no inconvenience to me. I was trying to guide you toward a more efficient procedure, for your own benefit.

Consider Paul's rocket mass heater.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic