• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

question about a background check

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
HI Friends I was looking for a place to discuss my case and i think this is the perfect place- thank you for the opportunity.
I have had worked in 4 reputed IT companies in my past , Now in my second company i had my verification check done it was cleared but after a few months i was locked for a banking client which performed detailed check and found a few discrepancies ( I had worked in a shop before which had been closed down because the owner had performed an illegal activity which i was not a part of but the banking client raised concern for it) and hence my company asked me to resign and leave. After that i joined 2 more companies but did not show the experience because I did not get my experience certificate . but After some time the company i was forced to resign from cleared all my dues and gave me an experience letter stating my service period and wishing me all the best for my future en-devours. So my question is right now i am doing an MBA ( 2 yrs course) and am going to join an IT MNC hence will it be appropriate show my experience there. Thanks in advance for helping me out.

author & internet detective
Eclipse IDE VI Editor Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Anish,
Welcome to CodeRanch!

Are you in India? I suspect the answer to this question might be country specific. In the US, the answer would be to make sure you start/end date and company name matches.

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic