• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

How to use enthuware effectively

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi,

what order i should take the practice tests of the enthuware inorder to use it effectively.

Thank you

Sheriff
Hibernate jQuery Eclipse IDE Spring MySQL Database AngularJS Tomcat Server Chrome Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator

s sivaraman wrote:what order i should take the practice tests of the enthuware inorder to use it effectively.

I would try to keep the Enthuware mock exams to test your knowledge/readiness for the actual exam and not take all these mock exams in one go. These mock exams give you a very good indication of your current level and readiness for the actual exam, but only if you take them like a real exam, meaning: only your score on the first attempt counts and you have to use the appropriate exam duration as well. Your score will probably not drastically increase by taking more mock exams, certainly not if you still don't have a good, solid understanding of all covered topics. So if you fail a mock exam, I won't take any other exams before you have put 2-3 weeks of additional studying (focusing mainly on your weaker points). And if you want to do a mock exam or some mock questions, take the ones from the study guide(s) you are using or take the Enthuware mock exams you already have taken.
So id you have finished studying your study guide(s) and feel ready, you can take the first Enthuware mock exam like it's the real deal: don't use any other resources than a pen & paper and stick to the appropriate exam duration. Once finished you'll get a score and you'll have a much better idea if you are on the right track or you need to improve your knowledge a whole lot.

Most ranchers who used Enthuware and passed the OCA exam claim that Enthuware is harder than the actual exam. That's really a good thing, because if you can finish Enthuware in time and pass, you are almost guaranteed to pass the actual exam as well.

As you are using Enthuware mock exams, it might be very useful to read this thread as well. So you don't make the mistake of rushing through all the mock exams.

Hope it helps!
Kind regards,
Roel

Don't get me started about those stupid light bulbs.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic