This week's book giveaway is in the Mac OS forum. We're giving away four copies of a choice of "Take Control of Upgrading to Yosemite" or "Take Control of Automating Your Mac" and have Joe Kissell on-line! See this thread for details.
If you are interested to take this certification, I recommend the below topics.
• Topic 1 Design web applications using standard architectures, protocols, technologies and components
• Topic 2 Configure JSF within the Web Container
• Topic 3 Design views using JSF and EL
• Topic 4 Design custom components using Facelets
• Topic 5 Design and develop the model using JavaBeans or Pojos
• Topic 6 Integrate external resources such as JPA within Web Application
• Topic 7 Integrate navigation flow/ redirection
• Topic 8 Integrate models and views using events
• Topic 9 Validate application data
• Topic 10 Application data conversion
• Topic 11 Identify, Capture, and Resolve Errors
• Topic 12 Integrate Security
• Topic 13 Test, package and deploy applications