I am trying to run an example of sending the byte as attachment in webservice. To implement this, I used @MTOM(enabled=true). But when i use soapUI or java client to verify the attachments, i see the data coming as part of the xml rather than being a part of the attachment.
I also went through the MTOM example link and made changes in soap ui accordingly. But the response remained same. (I am using glassfish 3.1.2)
To create the java client I used
and verified the response using handler, but the received byte array was a part of the envelope rather than being a part of attachment.
If anyone has a running example then please forward me the same.
Joined: Sep 09, 2008
I am able to run it successfully in tomcat using Axis 2. But it is not working with glassfish.