Add barcodes in Jasper Reports using Java bar code library from KeepDynamic
KeepDynamic’s barcodes generator for Jasper Reports is capable of integrating advanced barcodes creation features into Jasper Reports easily. It is entirely developed in Java and supports JDK 1.4 and greater versions. All bar code symbologies are combined into a single and lightweight JAR file. The advanced features of Jasper Reports barcodes library include:
1. Create most common 1D/2D barcodes symbologies in Jasper Reports, such as Code 39, PDF417, GS1-128, UPC/EAN, QR Code, Data Matrix, Intelligent Mail bar code, 4-State barcode, etc.
2. Export barcodes in jpg, gif, png, and bmp image formats in Jasper Reports
3. Dynamic bar code width(X) and height(Y) support allows users generating barcodes in a specific field in Jasper Reports.
4. Flexible bar code resolution support let you print accurate barcodes on low resolution printers from Jasper Reports
5. Generate bar code images in 0, 90, 180, and 270 degrees in Jasper Reports
6. Generate barcodes directly from the latest barcodes standards in Jasper Reports
For more details, please go to the Jasper Reports bar code generator.