This week's book giveaway is in the Testing forum. We're giving away four copies of The Way of the Web Tester: A Beginner's Guide to Automating Tests and have Jonathan Rasmusson on-line! See this thread for details.
Open GL/Java - Graphics programmer (Vicenza - ITALY)
posted 3 years ago
We are searching for a software programmer that will maintain and further expand an existing web application developed with Java technologies and OpenGL.
This architectural design software features:
- a 2D CAD-like input for rapid designing of rooms
- 3D previewing of the final scene with basic user's interaction
- a photorealistic rendering using a third party library
- Experience developing desktop applications with java (Swing/AWT/Java2D)
- Knowledge of 2D and 3D math (linear algebra, analytic geometry)
- Experience using OpenGL through the LWJGL (or similar) library
- Basic knowledge of the JNI framework for accessing native libraries (C/C++) is appreciated