This week's book giveaway is in the OO, Patterns, UML and Refactoring forum. We're giving away four copies of Refactoring for Software Design Smells: Managing Technical Debt and have Girish Suryanarayana, Ganesh Samarthyam & Tushar Sharma on-line! See this thread for details.
IT industry - a special unit of recruiting, because the closure of IT positions requires a keep understanding of the specifics of the future, both in terms of team size, company and the technical side. Often, recruiters do not possess advanced technical knowledge, but only superficially interpret the requested "Skills and techniques" and often resort to the help of the famous Wikipedia. The most pressing is the question for the international IT recruiting where the employer communicates remotely with the candidate, or simply can not allocate enough time to evaluate.
Company Relocate Me - a young team with wild enthusiasm and a desire to push the boundaries and continue to grow, provides the EU market with new recruiting services - Technical expertise of the candidates. Expertise consists of several steps:
- Analysis of the employer technical requirements;
- Expert selection individually for the position;
- Internal technical interview;
- Fill out the form with the metrics of technical knowledge for the offered skills;
- Sent information to the employer.
We have some of the best IT experts in Ukraine - experienced and talented developers in different fields. A unique method of technical evaluation and testing was developed which:
- Greatly save time;
- Will give a deep understanding of the technical qualification of the candidate;
- Improves the overall recruiting process;
- Eliminates the need of further screen out of the incompetent applicants
A nice bonus is that the cost of technical expertise is already included in Recruitment rate.
Do not want to spend your time and time of Technical Lead? Totally fed up, interviewing "technically unsuitable" candidates?
RelocateMe - Aimed to simplify your recruiting process!