• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Senior Java Developer / Technical Lead ($85-100K)

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Viatech Inc. is currently recruiting for a Senior Java Developer to join our team, and be the Lead Developer, and Technical Lead across teams. Specifically, we are looking for someone with strong Java, J2EE, JSP, EJB, WebLogic, Struts, UML, SQL Server, HTML, and Tomcat. In addition, you should have modeling experience to include: Streamlined Object Modeling, Archetype Modeling, and Business Modeling. You must be experienced with enterprise application development. Emphasis is placed on J2EE, EJB, Struts, and WebLogic experience.
This role requires an individual with strong interpersonal communication skills and strong mentoring skills. You should have experience working on projects where requirements are not formally defined or not defined at all. You MUST be a US citizen - as this position requires a security clearance. We do pre-employment background checks on everyone we hire, and this includes a credit check and criminal history check. MUST live in New Jersey to be considered -not offering relocation assistance.
Salary range: $85K - $100K.
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan to include company matching 401K and profit sharing. In addition, we routinely hold summer outings at local baseball stadiums, holiday parties, bonus awards, company shirts, etc. We offer outstanding growth potential, and only you dictate your success!

--------------------------------------------------
Viatech is a full-spectrum systems engineering, information management, and technical services organization providing services to both government and industry. Viatech's capabilities include both hardware and software systems solutions, telecommunications and computer related services and products.

We are a very dynamic and diverse firm that was founded over 11 years ago - with over 395% revenue growth over the last 5 years - and we have a clean balance sheet. We have been named "One of New Jersey's Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Deloitte & Touche "Fast 50" Program". Take a look at our website www.viatechinc.com. We recently graduated the 8A program, and are moving forward with a strong focused approach for the coming years. We currently employ 90 people in NJ and DC. Viatech Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

Please forward your resume to me in MS Word. You can contact me at 732-544-8454 or after 6 PM @ 732-236-5470 (cell).

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Charlotte Dodge
Human Resources Manager
Viatech Inc.
615 Hope Road, Bldg 3A
Eatontown, NJ 07724
732-544-8454
www.viatechinc.com

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi,
I'm Subrata a senior j2ee consultant inthe area of j2ee(in all spectrum) with range of application servers. Having 4+ years of exp. with M.Tech from IIT, have exposure to java-struts architecture too in live project, could u please send me the mail id where i can send across my resume.
jake_ind@yahoo.co.in

Beware the other head of science - it bites! Nibble on this message:
a bit of art, as a gift, that will fit in a stocking
https://gardener-gift.com
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic