• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Web Developer II / III New York

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Web Developer II + III

(6 Positions Available)

The Web Developer works closely with Project Managers, Designers, and Editorial groups to help define requirements and feasibility for new features and tools, and initiate creative technical solutions. Additionally, this position will extend, update, and troubleshoot existing applications and tools.

This position requires excellent communication skills, particularly in working with non-technical staff. Additionally, the Web Developer must demonstrate the ability to work on and/or co-ordinate different projects simultaneously, within tight deadlines while providing time estimates.

The ideal candidate will have a degree in Computer Science and/or a minimum of 3 years professional web development experience. Additionally, this position requires strong exposure to a Java/J2EE Web application development environment and demonstrated senior-level knowledge of the following technologies:

JSP or similar compiled page languages
Spring Templates or similar templating frameworks
JavaScript and AJAX
CSS levels 1 and 2
DHTML
Macromedia Flash, including ActionScript
Perl scripting
HTML and XHTML

Compensation:
95k - 105k
------------------------------------------

Hi,
I work for the technology staffing division of a 24 year old firm, here in New York City. We have a long history servicing fortune 100 and 500 clients ranging from the Financial to Publishing sectors. Our client list reads like the �Who's Who� in corporate America, such as Conde Nast Publications, OgilvyInteractive, and Goldman Sachs. If you are interested in this position, email me a word version of your resume. We have client relationships spanning over 10 years and I am confident I can get you an interview. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Byron Rem
IT Recruiter
Information Technology Search Practice
Network and Company, Inc.
295 Madison Ave. 24th Floor
New York, NY 10017
(p) 212.683.2310 ext: 102
(f) 212.683.2429
(e) brem@networkandcompany.com
(w) www.networkandcompany.com

Consider Paul's rocket mass heater.