• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Would Like to Extend My Appreciation to This Site and Congratulate Maha Anna

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
It has been 10 days since I passed SCJP2 examination. I would like to extend my appreciation to Javaranch. In addition to rich information, this site provides me with the opportunity to communicate with and to learn from many wonderful people all around world. At this site, I also happen to know that peers ( like Mr. Bill Brogden, Mr. Marcus Green, and Mr. Michael Earnest ) are willing to spare time with beginners.
My thanks to Mr. Bill Brogden and Mr. Paul Anil who always responded immediately to help me. And my thanks to Ms. Jane Griscti, Mr. Willie Blue, and many many (please do not feel offended if your name is not mentioned specifically ) who tolerated and replied my stupid questions.
Many have thanked Ms. Maha Anna for her effort to put together a roadmap for the preparation of the examination. I do too. I happen to know that she has got a nice job offer in North Carolina. Congratulations! Maha Anna. Let's all congratulate her.
I am going for SCJD next. And I start looking for a job in Northern Virginia, hoping something is going to turn up soon.

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Congratulations JaiPei
Best of luck with the job hunting and in you Developer studies.
------------------
Jane
The cure for boredom is curiosity.
There is no cure for curiosity.
-- Dorothy Parker
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic