• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Cleared SCEA 5 - But No Score

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
First of all i would like to thank this forum for great help ! This forum is definately helping in creating SCEA's.

Well having said that i still don't know the score. I have access to both Assignment and other website(i7lp.integral7.com) and none of them show my score. Then i thought may be when i physically get a paper certificate i would get to know. Today i got a mail package from Sun and it has certificate, fancy card (with your name printed on it) but no score card. So can anybody tell me where can i see it?

My feedback on exam. Part - 1 i found to be toughest as this is the exam where you also need experience in designing. I didn't find any question which i thought was right from the specification or text book. Every question has multiple true answers and all the options makes you think hard. Again, this forum has lot to offer and if you just follow all the suggestions given by guru's you will surely pass.

Thanks

Pravin Kumar

Ranch Hand
Hibernate Spring Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
The certificates are simply to show that you passed - nothing save for the real score report would have your score on it. IIRC, the www.certmanager.net/sun_assignment site should have your numeric score, if not the actual breakdown.

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Congratulation!

Can you let us know more about your preparation for SCEA? Did you use a simulator? Which one?

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Hi,

The numerical score for SCEA 5 II and III will not provided by Sun. It is Just Pass or fail.

Thanks

author and cow tipper
Hibernate Spring Tomcat Server
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
I never saw a score for SCEA5 myself, although I did write the Beta, which may have had different rules.

Regardless, you should be proud of yourself. Congratulations!

-Cameron McKenzie

With a little knowledge, a cast iron skillet is non-stick and lasts a lifetime.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic