• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

information about Java COMM API required

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Respected Group Members,
I want to download the Java COMM API but when I went on the Sun Web site and tryed to download the API it was not available there it was removed from the place than I wanted to download the COMM API documentation but it was only available online and users were not allowed to download it,please tell me some web site or link from where I can download the API and documentation for Java COMM,please dont tell the name of Sun web site.

Bartender
Mac OS X Linux Windows
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
The Sun web page works fine for me. I went to the Java Comm API Home Page, clicked on the Java Communications Implementations link on the right-hand side under the heading "Popular Downloads", clicked on the "Download" icon under the heading "Download Version 2.0 for Microsoft Windows and Solaris/x86" (your platform may vary), accepted the license on the next page and in less than a minute I had the API and documentation.

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic