• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Unable to view in Netscape

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hello friends
I have an problem in displaying a html code written in JSP which is a being displayed inside a frame, actually there r 4 frames and data inside all remaining 3 frames is being displayed
but last frame does not display anything except SAVE button but this is case with only Netscape but when i view the sourcecode of that frame by(right click and selecting viewsource option). i'm able to see everything even data that is being fetched throu' the same JSP but it's not displaying that sourcecode in html format But this is not a case with InternetExplorer(IE).
can any one please give me a valuable suggestion for this question also i tried by changibg netscape settig but still the problem persist.

Sheriff
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
When Netscape doesn't display part or all of a page even though the source is there, it's almost always because your tags don't match. Ususally you are missing the end tag for the table.
------------------
Hope This Helps:)
Carl Trusiak

Don't get me started about those stupid light bulbs.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic