• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

My rant on way we must increase national security and win the war

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
I feel that National security here is so bad that evil Bin laden
could shave his beard and put on a basketball jersey and come to America and say he plays for the national Islamic fundamentalist basketball team! (He is 6'5" tall according to the CIA) So below is my Rant on how to beef up National security and save some lives

President Bush a few weeks ago was given false Intelligence
or false advise beliving that when the Bombing of Afghanistan
started, the Taliban will fold like a house of cards. Upon hearing this I knew that this was false because the Taliban and Bin Laden's gang are Ideological extremists. A moderate Fundamentalists is like a "moderate" Nazi. Such people do not exist. So far this is how we are losing the war is because we care so much about diplomats and how other nations "feelings". In World War II we did not care about the Nazi's feelings, we just fought them in the best way we could win. The second problem is that the media puts Taliban propaganda
on TV and even shows the Taliban's death toll, thus the
Pentagon has to be defensive and lose its moral high ground.
The naive media plays right into the hands of the terrorists!
The 3rd way we are losing the war is we are not doing massive
wide scale bombing of the terrorists evil nests. In Vietam we did the same thing and we lost ! The 4th way of losing the war on terror is President Bush is taking David Forte's advice. This guy thinks the Terrorists have a very small minority of support in the Islamic world. Yet polls prove this to be wrong in some countries. The 5rd and worst Idea is wanting to put the Terrorists on Trial! This only makes the terrorists stronger! Because they are using liberal laws as weapons against Western countries. It must be noted that Hitler was arrested and put in Jail in the 1920's and became a Hero by writing Mein Kamf.
If we fight the war on terrorism in a Political correct way we
will lose not only the war but democracy itself in time.
Since I am Cynical and I wrote my own lists of How to fight Terrorism and How to prevent terrorism.

How to fight terrorism:
1. Re-instate the draft for High school and college students nation wide. and give them free college up to masters degree.
2. Expand the US special forces: This includes Airbourne, Rangers, Green Berets Delta force, Navy Seals, Marine Recon and Airforce Special forces and Raise their pay.
Note:1/4 of US special Special forces are in the Reserves!

3. Have Madison Avenue come up with 3 different plans to sell to war when support drops for it in the US, Europe and in Middle-east.
The reason for this is that the youth of this world is far more used to Instant gratification.
Note: In World War II the US lost the first 6 months of the war in the Pacific theater!
4. Full airsupport to all US troops in Central Asia.
5. US Bunker buster bombs in any area even suspected of having a cave.
6. Invade Afghanistan with 500,000 US, British, German, French, Italian and Spanish troops. Overwhelm the enemy is what Russia did to defeat the Nazi's.

7. Give every American something to do to help fight terrorism, like if they take up Karate, Jiu Jitsu or Judo and buy stocks they get a tax deduction. As Howard Fineman said: "We need to become a more warrior styled society to be able to defend ourselves and survive. "
8. Expand and focus the FBI to fight terrorism domestically. For international it must be CIA and US military.
9. Create an international anti-terrorism system like Interpol.
10. Create an Alliance with China, Russia, India, Europe and US to fight terrorism
11. Make the war on terrorism like the cold war and not World War III by not letting terrorists get state sponsership or get in control of a state and Nukes!
12. Take advice from Generals and not "Suits" in Washington

How to prevent terrorism:
1. Vaccines for all Citizens in US and Allies.
If no vaccine for a specific bug then create a new vaccine.
This would be good for the economy.
2. Geiger counters and chemical sensors at and all Airports, Shipping ports and borders with FBI personal at the site.
Also at US mail or any other private mail carriers.

3. Train all Swat teams in US in counter-terrorism. Swat teams were created to arrest drug gangs and not arrest terrorists in US terrority US troops cannot function under US law in the USA.
Note: Swat teams are also not specifically trained in counter terrorism.
4.Train Doctors, Nurses, EMS and Firemen in Biological and chemical warfare treatments.
Note: The National guard are the last on the scene! It is local government that responses the fastest.

5. All legal and Illegal Aliens must be accounted for. No one knows who they are and who they know. Also we must crack down on Student Visas.

6. Create international laws on Chemical, Biological and Nuclear weapons development that makes it Illegal and any Non-anti-terrorist country alliance or group that creates these weapons must get sanctions and its scientists and supporters will be Hunted down.
7. All cops, Soldiers, Firemen etc... Must lift weights and take up Martial arts (Karate, Jiu Jitsu, Judo ) to be able to kick some booty!

We Americans and Nato countries must do what is necessary to survive. If we do not the consequence is the evidentual death of democracy in decades and centuries to come.

www.firewallfortress.com

Don't get me started about those stupid light bulbs.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic