• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Dirk Schreckmann

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
hi dirk, you moved my topic"input and output file" to a deserted part of the forum ( i/o), usually when i place a topic in the Beginners page i have a response in no time. please re-activated again. i need some help and input very quickly.

cheers

sam

author and iconoclast
Mac OS X Eclipse IDE Chrome
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
It's our standard practice to move off-topic posts to other forums in which they'd be more appropriate; I agree with what Dirk did. I/O isn't "deserted" by any means. Besides, since you've only ever contributed to two threads (not counting this one) it seems as though it'd be hard for you to generalize about what "usually" happens.

In any case, I think the reason you're not getting good responses in that thread is because you've basically presented a complicated problem, and said "solve this for me. " You need to ask more specific questions, and do a little work yourself.

Because I'm an incredibly nice guy, I'm going to give you some hints on that other thread.

With a little knowledge, a cast iron skillet is non-stick and lasts a lifetime.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic