• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

This Weeks Giveaway

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
You can find a partial list from BEA customers at: http://www.bea.com/customers/index.shtml

Originally posted by Rob Acraman:
Interesting comments about the maturity of the technology. Is there a list somewhere of what major companies are currently using this technology on live systems? (esp financial systems, since I'm working in an investment bank at present that's looking/thinking about Java).
Cheers,
Rob

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi everybody,
Great t have a the Authors here.
I have some problem while running the entity bean.
Following is the error i get when i run the following comand,
It prepares the std_ejb_jar file and when executing the ejbc command following error ocurs :
D:\bea\wlserver6.0\samples\ejb\com\entity\cabin>java -classpath d:\bea\wlserver6.0/lib/weblogic_sp.jar;d:\bea\wlserver6.0/lib/weblogic.jar weblogic.ejbc -verbose -compiler javac build\std_ejb_cabin.jar \ejb_cabin.jar
ERROR: Error from ejbc: [9.7.12] In EJB cabinmethod, the findByPrimaryKey method must return the Entity bean's remote interface type, and it's parameter must be the primary key type or java.lang.Object: findByPrimaryKey(ejb.com.entity.cabin.CabinPK) ERROR: ejbc found errors Process Exit...
I have a table called cabin_table with id has not null.
THanx in Advance

Consider Paul's rocket mass heater.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic