Win a copy of The Java Performance Companion this week in the Performance forum!
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic

New beta test CX-311-085: Sun Certified JSP and Servlet Developer for the JEE 6 Platform

Liviu Carausu
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Report post to moderator
Mikalai Zaikin wrote:Well, I can suggest you to look at the Prometric web site (2test.com).

It shows both registration date and the date you took the test.

HTH,
MZ

Thanks Mikalai, this was what I was looking for.

Greetings,
Liviu

Saurabh Ku
Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
is head first servlet and jsp 2nd edition good for preparing for this test?
can i start preparation from this book ..
and after this please suggest me which book i should follow for new topics in syllabus ?

Vijitha Kumara
Bartender
Chrome Fedora Hibernate
  • Likes 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Saurabh Ku wrote:is head first servlet and jsp 2nd editiongood for preparing for this test?
and after this please suggest me which book i should follow for new topics in syllabus ?

Of course you can refer HFSJ to learn the basics and prepare for SCWCD 5. But I don't think any book available yet for JEE6 (Servlet/JSP) certification. If you know the basics well, then it'd be learning the new objectives included. You may refer the specifications (Servlet/JSP/JSTL) to learn the new things.

Saurabh Ku
Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
thanks

Vijitha Kumara wrote:
Saurabh Ku wrote:is head first servlet and jsp 2nd editiongood for preparing for this test?

Of course you can refer HFSJ to learn the basics and prepare for SCWCD 5. But I don't think any book available yet for JEE6 (Servlet/JSP) certification. If you know the basics well, then it'd be learning the new objectives included. You may refer the specifications (Servlet/JSP/JSTL) to learn the new things.

• Bookmark Topic Watch Topic