• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

4 yrs solidJ2EE experience, looking for a challenging position in the Phoenix area(SCJP,SCWCD,SCBCD)

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
With over 4 years of experience in Software Development and been in different roles such as Software Design Engineer, Module Leader, I always look for better ways to perform and encourage the same in others. Being a motivated and focused self-starter, I pursue constant learning on the latest technologies and try to hone my skills.

• Sound experience in Application Design using Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Object Oriented Methodologies and good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
• Strong background in Core Java.
• Extensive Web Application Development experience using J2EE technologies.
• Sound Knowledge of Data Structures and problem solving skills for designing optimized solutions to complex problems.
• Extensive data modeling using UML.
• Well-versed with multiple operating systems – Windows/Unix/Linux/Solaris.
• Experienced in various Agile Programming Methodologies like Extreme Programming and SCRUM.
• Solid understanding of Design Patterns (Gang of Four and Enterprise)

Please send a private message or email bharathikongara@yahoo.com for resume and more details.

Thanks,
Bharathi

Consider Paul's rocket mass heater.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic