• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

[PDF plugin] Having problems with instalation

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Yes, that's me, one more time today. My app need to make the PDFs from datbase data it's collect, so I started to look for PDF rendering plugin and easily come to this one. Problem is that in now version it's SNAPSHOT of 0.5, with no plugins files unpacking in project directory. Tried to make some GSP's to render documnet, but nothing works ( obviosuly, as plugin isn't really installed ). So I gone to look for alternative solutions and come to plugins that rendes XML and GSPs - problem is that I need highly complex PDF files mangment, like special fonts, spaces between the fields etc. And those other plugins don't have this kind of useablity. There is always the iText library, but as the first plugin is nice and easy implementation for Grails of it, I would rather go with that.

I tried to get the version 0.4.5 but it's also don't want to intall with mine Grails 1.3.3 application. Any ideas what to do?

Here is error massage from version 0.4.5 instaltion:

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic