• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Do not carry my list on page XHTML

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Can not display XHTML page in the result of my query. I suspect that my bean is wrong, or I am not able to connect me with PostgreSQL. Below my files and beans.

My ManagedBean(MB)

My DAO

My DAOImplementation

My AbstractDAO(Implementation of DAO)

My XHTML(I posted one piece of code)

And my Persistence

Alan Duke
Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
nothing.

lowercase baba
Chrome Java Linux
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
You've got 100+ lines of code, and no clear question anywhere. I'm not surprised you haven't gotten a response.

Your job, when you post a question, is to make it as EASY as possible for folks to help you. the easier you make it, the more likely you are to get that help.

Is there any way you can reduce the amount of code someone would need to look at?

The statement "I suspect that my bean is wrong, or I am not able to connect me with PostgreSQL" seems rather broad as well. If you suspect that your bean is wrong, in what way do you think this is so? What evidence do you have to make such a statement - or is that simply a WAG?

"I am not able to connect me with PostgreSQL" - does that mean you think the technology is incapable, or does it mean you think your specific implementation doesn't work? And again, what evidence do you have to make such statements?

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic