• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

ePracize Labs Simulator

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator

Hello,

Please tell your experience with ePractize Labs Simulator if any one used previously.

Thanks,

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Yes, I used recently. A very good tool to prepare and make your basics clear. Also, helps in keeping the track of your progress and keeps repeating some questions. You can precisely judge yourself and see your weaknesses. I would say worth buying the part 1 simulator.

Please do not expect anything similar to simulator in the real exam. It's harder than any mockups.

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Bear in mind, that, at least in demo version, they use so bad english that it's sometimes difficult to understand what they mean. And even in demo questions there are some mistakes (like repeated options) - in general, I didn't have good impression. Try the demo first before buying.

Ranch Hand
Scala jQuery Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies

Bear in mind, that, at least in demo version, they use so bad english that it's sometimes difficult to understand what they mean. And even in demo questions there are some mistakes (like repeated options)

just to add to this,
- some questions have 2 or 3 of the 5 possible answers exactly the same so it's a little difficult to get those right!
- on some of the mock exams some of the questions repeat 4 or 5 times (seem to be messaging questions about topics and queues)
- the English is poor and sometimes makes no sense whatsoever

on the plus side it guides you through the objectives quite nicely and it's cheap

Srinivas Pittala
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies

All,

Thank you very much for your reply.First i will go with demo version..

Thanks,

Rajan Choudhary
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
I absolutely agree with all on the fact that English is very poor and sometimes, I misunderstood the questions and other times, I could not understand the question at all (very few questions) and simply guessed as per my knowledge. But I still believe, it's worth buying. If one can pay $65 for Oracle ePractise (120 questions) then why not $50 for this kit which has more than 300 questions to practise and guides theru exam objectives. I liked it and bought part 2 simulator as well but did not use much so DO NOT buy part2 in future.

Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? - Fred Rogers. Tiny ad:
a bit of art, as a gift, the permaculture playing cards
https://gardener-gift.com
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic