• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Java/JEE dev with 8 years exp. is looking for full-time job

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
I am a Java developer with extensive experience creating and maintaining enterprise applications both inhouse and for external clients. I can work in team as well as solo. I'm looking for a full-time Java development job as a remote worker. I have Russian nationality, relocation to US or EU countries is possible.

Why choose me?
- I really enjoy writing high quality code that is easy to understand and to maintain
- The same is true for application and APIs design - I rigorously follow best practices, review and refactor often
- When analyzing client’s requirements I rarely say “Yes, sir!” without asking any additional questions - I value client’s time and always try to minimize its waste due to misunderstandings
- I always try to think out of the box and do useful suggestions on design, performance etc.
- My hourly rate is very moderate (15 $/hr, negotiable)

You can see details on my LinkedIn profile: http://do.linkedin.com/in/aerdevelyan

Contact me by skype or gmail: armen.erdevelyan

Marshal
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Welcome to the Ranch and good luck finding a job.

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic