• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

some questions really asked from experienced programmer

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
If i search for java interview questions on the internet i get the same questions.I believe in interviews for 5 year experienced ,tougher questions are asked and not such straight ones. Can someone tell some questions asked from 5 year experienced.

Ranch Hand
Eclipse IDE Opera Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
The ultimate thing is that you know the answers to those questions that you have resolved in past 5 years, as for this case. Now you can ask the interviewer about that. How would anyone know what she never knew, [QuestionIndexOutOfBoundsException] instantly, in the interview?
All the best.

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Perhaps you could check out the book "Cracking the Coding Interview" by Gayle Laakmann, if its not some specific technology that you're being interviewed for.

Monica Shiralkar
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Any good CORE JAVA questions anyone was experienced in interviews?thanks

Bartender
Android Google Web Toolkit Mac Eclipse IDE Ubuntu Java
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
I think this will be better suitable on the Job Discussion forum instead of JiG.
Moving...

Maneesh Godbole
Bartender
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
If I were you, I would be searching the internet for knowledge instead of interview questions. What do you plan to do if the interviewer asks questions which you haven't found on the internet? Also, the quality of questions is mostly driven by the caliber of the interviewer. As they say in boy scouts, be prepared. Nothing beats knowledge.

Monica Shiralkar
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
I Maneesh, I agree with you that a good interviewer can ask any question so just focus on learning Java and not worry about interview question. That is the case if you encounter a good interviewer.However there are a lot of interviewers who themselves do not know this fact that they should try to know whether the candidate knows the technology or not and they themselves search for interview questions and ask..Who knows whether one is going to encounter a good interviewer or such an interviewer.What if on encounters such an interviewer.That is why I had asked.

Maneesh Godbole
Bartender
  • Likes 1
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies

Monica. Shiralkar wrote:I Maneesh, I agree with you that a good interviewer can ask any question so just focus on learning Java and not worry about interview question. That is the case if you encounter a good interviewer.However there are a lot of interviewers who themselves do not know this fact that they should try to know whether the candidate knows the technology or not and they themselves search for interview questions and ask..Who knows whether one is going to encounter a good interviewer or such an interviewer.What if on encounters such an interviewer.That is why I had asked.

I absolutely agree. Like I mentioned earlier,

Maneesh Godbole wrote:the quality of questions is mostly driven by the caliber of the interviewer.

That's the beauty of knowledge. You don't need to worry if the interviewer is good or bad. You are prepared anyway !

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic