• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Help needed to edit CSS in spring roo application

Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Good day everyone ,

Can anybody guide me to a good tutorial for changing the design (css) of a spring roo generated application. Some of my requirements are
1) I want to show data in tables not divs , the table css defined in standard.css is used by list table , but I want to have a different css fr other tables i use in my application.
2) instead of showing one filed in a different row in create update pages I want to use an html table for better look and feel on the application to effectively utilize the space available. But I need different table style I can add another style in css but then I will have to include that class for each table i use in the application.Is there a better way of doing it.
3) I also want to control the width of divs in create and update pages so that I can put more columns in the tables , how can I do that?

Is there a good designer tool/plugin available to design ROO generated pages? I am even willing to buy any commercial tool if needed.

Thanks for your cooperation.

I have posted the same question on Spring roo forum for finding quick help.

http://forum.springsource.org/showthread.php?132914-Help-needed-to-edit-CSS-in-spring-roo-application&p=432265#post432265

Consider Paul's rocket mass heater.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic