• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

GWT Window Cache problem

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hello,
This is my situation. I have a GWT page which has a list grid and 2 buttons called Add and Modify

I have a public method inside my entrypoint class which returns a Vlayout which has form components, and when i click on the Add or Modify i populate the GWT window with this Vlayout

The difference is on Add i have to show the Vlayout with empty form components and when i click on Modify i have to pre populate the form components with values from the database.

When i click on Add first, the window shows up fine. When i click on modify after that the Vlayout is not drawn again it just gets it from cache and displays with empty form items.

Same happes vice versa, when i click Modify first the vlayout with form items prepopulated is shown, when i click on Add or Select another row in listgrid and click modify it still shows the vlayout with form items for the old record which i clicked on initially.

Please help me with this problem
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic