• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

LazyDataModel Multiple column sort pagination

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi friends, i have a problem in multiple sorting with prime faces data table- lazy loading

i have a testcase ready with MINIMAL WORKING and this is my testcase..

i just enabled multiple sorting in the showcase code for "Data Table - Lazy Loading"

and as expected it works well except the below situation

"when i paginate with multiple columns sorting, the load method (with "List<Sort Meta>")does not give me the column details which are currently sorted to carry over to the other page, unlike the load method (with "String sort Field,Sort Order sort Order") which gives those sorting details."

for example:-

1. click on the sorting arrow in "manufacturer" and then control button+click on the sorting arrow of "year"
- you would get the sorting column details to the load method (i have printed the input parameters value inside load method).

2. Now, do pagination.Here the load method fails to give the sorting columns detail
- not only for pagination, if you enter column filter values after clicking on the sorting columns, the same problem exist

can any one help me to fix this ..
Thanks in advance

Don't get me started about those stupid light bulbs.
    Bookmark Topic Watch Topic