• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Jar and lwjgl, giving a UnsatisfiedLinkError.

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi guys! I'm trying to make a game, it's not too much, but i'm just starting in this world. So far, i've been enjoying it. But, my first problem came out.
I had 3 computers, i'm gonna give you the os of every pc:

Pc number 1:
My main computer, where i'm programing,
Windows 7 64 bits os

Pc number 2:
A desktop computer, which i use as a backup.
Windows 7 32 bits

Pc number 3:
A friends computer which i just formatted.
Windows 7 32 bits.

All right, so, the pc number 1, it's where i use netbeans 7.3 IDE, i changed the manifest so i can use lwjgl and it can run with just double clicking the jar. I created the jar, and it's working.
Now, i took it to the computer numer 2, and it didn't do ANYTHING, no window, no nothing.
I took it to the pc numer 3, there, i ran it, and it runs perfectly, no errors, no nothing. So, i took it back to pc 2, and ran it from the cmd, and it's giving me this error:
Exception in threead "Main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLingError: Can't load library: C:\Usaers\hectlr (jaja yeah, i made a mistake with my pc and put hetclr insead of hector jaja)\lib\natives\lwjgl.dll

Now, what's been bothering me, it's that, WHY it's trying to locate the lwjgl.dll in that path, if in the others pc, i don't even have that path, i mean, my main pc it's users\hectorhammet and my friend's is users\pedro. And i dont' have the .dll in there at all. Why is it looking there?

If it helps, i'm putting the structure of my project:
In netbeans, it creates a folder called lib
There i have the lwjgl.jar, and inside i have another folder named natives:
THere, it's the lwjgl.dll. So, if it's there, why it's not looking in there in THAT computer!. It's driving me insane!.
Any help would be REALLY apretiated.

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic