• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
programming forums Java Mobile Certification Databases Caching Books Engineering Micro Controllers OS Languages Paradigms IDEs Build Tools Frameworks Application Servers Open Source This Site Careers Other Pie Elite all forums
this forum made possible by our volunteer staff, including ...
Marshals:
  • Campbell Ritchie
  • Jeanne Boyarsky
  • Ron McLeod
  • Paul Clapham
  • Liutauras Vilda
Sheriffs:
  • paul wheaton
  • Rob Spoor
  • Devaka Cooray
Saloon Keepers:
  • Stephan van Hulst
  • Tim Holloway
  • Carey Brown
  • Frits Walraven
  • Tim Moores
Bartenders:
  • Mikalai Zaikin

Receipt for OCMJEA part 2 (payment via Prometric)

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
    Number of slices to send:
    Optional 'thank-you' note:
  • Report post to moderator
Hi guys,

Was wondering if any of you guys took the part 2 when it was still with Prometric. For myself, when I completed the online part 2, two-hour "exam", I was not sent an email receipt. Now, I am trying to get my receipt in order to claim my certification fees from my company. I have tried to get it from Prometric, but they kept on trying to divert me to Oracle, and Oracle does the same. I can't log into the IBT website which I used to take part 2 earlier, as it seems to have been deactivated.

Did anyone in a similar predicament get their receipt for part 2?

Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Hey Joey!

I have the same problem with Prometric. They direct me to Oracle, but I bought the voucher by Prometric and requested the receipt a second time from them. Waiting for an answer since July 2011!

Best,
Christian

joey cole
Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
I even logged a complaint to Prometric, but they keep on ignoring me / telling me the same invalid instructions (to log into my Prometric website and check my history) again and again.

I wonder if anybody knows the contact details for the finance department of Prometric? I want to get them to issue me a receipt.

Bookmark Topic Watch Topic