Last week, we had the author of TDD for a Shopping Website LiveProject. Friday at 11am Ranch time, Steven Solomon will be hosting a live TDD session just for us. See for the agenda and registration link
Ted, I think it is because there is no servlet mapping defined in your XML. When you are accessing the URL, it works because the prefix is missing. However, WSAD knows this is inconsistent because the context root is declared (as it should be) in the EAR project.
[ edited because I forgot to escape the XML too! ] [ February 16, 2005: Message edited by: Jeanne Boyarsky ]
Hmm. This could be a possibility, but it will be a while until I can check this. The reason there are no servlet mappings in the web.xml is because there aren't any servlets. Bear in mind this is legacy code that I've newly inherited. The application is written in classic ASP style.
I've got my work cut out for me. If I learn anything about the WSAD error in my trials I'll be sure to post.