Register / Login
Win a copy of
The Java Performance Companion
this week in the
IDEs, Version Control and other tools
JBuilder & IntelliJ IDEA
posted 11 years ago
I am interested in some of the capabilities of these particular IDEs...
1. Does it include support for Performance Profiling & Memory profiling? (or is plug-in required?)
2. Does it have
built-in support (or does one have to use a particular plug-in)?
3. Does it provide automatic code tips, code coach, and wizards?
4. Is this IDE productive to the engineer?
5. Can this support Oracle10g AS?
1. Does it contain collaborative features? (team synchronization, support for code synchronization)? For use in for example, XP styled programming?
2. Is this IDE productive to the engineer?
3. Can this support Oracle10g AS?
I've been researching this and it seems like JBuilder is most capable IDE to this day! (Please no more IDE wars, just seeking constructive insight).
Is Eclipse really this hard? And how did it get so popular?
Distinctive features of IntelliJ
How Tomcat Works book - IDE question
IntelliJ IDEA 7.0 Features