I did not find an answer to this by searching through the ranch. I want to debug JSPs using the remote debug facility. I am running Eclipse 3.2.2 with Web Standard Tools - Web Core Version: 1.5.3 and externaly a Tomcat 5.0.
If I am debugging a JSP it works fine, but when the JSPs' file endings are not equal *.jsp eclipse will not step into it at all. I use *.jspd files and renaming them will actually work. Since it would be a mess to rename all dependencies I don't want to do so. I also set the preference that *.jspd files are associated with a JSP-Editor (the same settings as for *.jsp files)