We are seeking qualified resumes of experienced Java web developers to be part of team building software for a next generation ASP. This position is for permanent, full-time employment with a leader in Dealer Sales Management Systems, revolutionizing the retail automotive industry with software and services that make the car sales process dramatically faster, more accurate, and easier to manage. The company's DealSnap system multiplies dealership sales and profits, and increases customer satisfaction and referrals. Candidates must be local given our need to fill this position immediately.
If interested please reply with your resume, as an attachment in MS Word or PDF format, and a cover e-mail stating: - visa/work status (if on visa, what is the expiration date and type) - availability - day time contact information
Job Summary: Design and develop major components of a next generation automotive retail ASP application.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Design and develop Java web-based and service oriented software through all tiers from presentation to persistence.
2. Develop in a fast iteration, agile environment.
3. Write unit tests to validate all critical or ambiguous functionality using latest mock object testing techniques.
5. Effectively communicate design decisions and other issues with other members of the team.
6. Mentor junior members of the team
7. Interface with product management, business analysts, project management and customers on an as-needed basis.
1. Expert level java development and knowledge of J2EE API�s 2. Strong knowledge of java open source technologies 3. Experience with JBOSS app server deployment in a clustered environment 4.Experience with light-weight container technology such as the Spring Framework 5.Experience developing software for a highly scalable ASP
Desirable candidates must thrive in a start-up environment and should have at least 5 years Java experience, 3 years J2EE experience and 1 year developing web applications based on an MVC framework like Struts, Spring or Webwork. Should have some SQL experience and some experience using Hibernate, JDO or equivalent O/RM technology. Portal/portlet experience and web services experience is a plus but not required.
Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Is this a tiny ad?