Title: Weblogic Administrator/Engineer Skills: Weblogic, UNIX, NT
Location: Phoenix, AZ, Des Moines IA or Minneapolis MN
Length: 9 months � 12 months Job description:
This position can be located in the following areas: Phoenix (Tempe) AZ, Des Moines IA or Minneapolis MN.
Build and support UNIX and NT based systems. Must have significant experience installing and supporting Weblogic.
Experience in UNIX (Linux, AIX) and NT hardware and software support in a development environment. 4+ years experience in a UNIX Administration role with recent Linux or AIX. 3+ years working experience in a large, multi-platform enterprise. Must be self motivated, well organized, and have strong innovation and facilitation skills. Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must. Demonstrated troubleshooting skills and experience is also required. This position will also requires ability to be a part of a 24x7 on-call rotation system within the team. Experience with Oracle 8i and above with SQL skills WBN. Rudementry scripting in C-shell and K-shell needed.
Monitoring experience helpful - Interscope, Tivoli J2EE experience WBN Basic iPlanet or Sun One Web server or IBM HTTP administration.
Web Logic Engineer (we would like to have at least 6 of the 10 below)
1. Web Logic 8.x Server administration.
2. WebLogic 8.x Integration administration.
3. The area of knowledge is in JDBC, JMS (Queues & Topics), EJB (Session, CMP), Servlets, SOAP containers.
4. Clustering WebLogic instances.
5. Monitoring and Performance tuning using WebLogic inbuilt tools.
6. Scripting to automate the WebLogic task, Jython, Python, WSLT*
7. Troubleshooting knowledge for Java applications Includes, thread dump analyses,
8. WebServer Apache, IBM Http Server, SUN One install, configure, SSL, etc..
9. Knowledge of LDAP and its implementation.
10. SSL configuration, IP Filtering, SNMP trap, USER and GROUP management in WebLogic.
1. Red Hat Linux AS v3.x
2. IBM Blades knowledge
3. Veritas Volume Manager.
4. Tuning the OS for the best performance.
5. On call Support.
6. CR and Remedy process.
7. Any version control tool knowledge.
8. Knowledge of DNS, Load balancer (F5),
9. Oracle DB knowledge.
10. Other monitoring tools like Introscope, HP Open view, Netcool,
11. Capacity planning tools like, BMC Patrol.
12. Security Software like Keon / BoKs, Power Broker, ACE.
Please respond with resume, rate and contact info. Thanks
Prabhu Venkatesh Subramanian<br />dataMethods Inc<br />2121 N California Blvd Suite 350<br />Walnut Creek<br />CA 94596<br />925-952-6344 W
eat bricks! HA! And here's another one! And a tiny ad!
Sauce Labs - World's Largest Continuous Testing Cloud for Websites and Mobile Apps