The Consumables Program team at Amazon.com owns creating a best-in-class customer experience in our consumable stores (Health and Personal Care, Beauty and Gourmet Food). We are looking for experienced JAVA programmers with a background in web development. But this isn't just another run of mill, sit in a cube and code java, position. We encourage our developers to take an active role in determining our initiatives, products and strategies. Our engineers work regularly with our Consumables business partners, customers and other developers to make decisions to improve the customer experience and the company's share of the market.
We work in small teams andSkills/Background required:
* Extensive Java experience
* Experience designing and coding large scale, high volume client/server systems (100's to 1000's of transactions per second)
* Deep OO Design skills
* Expert Knowledge of SQL
* Strong knowledge of HTML, Perl and Web technologies
* The ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both written and orally
* Skilled at each every stage of the software lifecycle including gathering and documenting requirements, creating designs, implementing solutions, maintaining code, performance tuning and debugging problems.
* BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Oracle experience
* Java Technologies including Eclipse, Hibernate (or other ORMs), and the Spring Framework
* Web technologies such as Mason/Perl and Apache
* Exposure to complex DB installations (i.e. hundreds to thousands of tables, millions to billions of records)
* Ability and desire to work directly with business partners
* Work experience in a large scale web-centric company
* Agile Software Development Methodology experience employ the SCRUM development methodology. We have successfully created the environment of an agile start-up within an established company. The Retail Experience team has responsibility for a number of Amazon's fastest growing stores. You will be working with a talented group of engineers who will challenge you to produce a top quality product.
We expect this candidate to hit the ground running and quickly become a major source of Java and object-oriented design knowledge for the group. They should feel comfortable mentoring other more junior members of the team and be able to defend their designs. But most importantly, they should arrive with a desire to be challenged, a willingness to learn, and an ability to have fun!
This is Guddu, I am having more then 5 years of experience in Java technolgies. I have worked on various J2EE technologies(JAVA, Servlets/JSP, JMS, Swings, Struts, Spring, XSL/XML, JMX, JBoss, Tomcat Eclipse) and verious .NET areas (Winforms, ASP.NET, ADO.NET).
I am currenlty leading a 20 members team in a CMM level 5 company. I am a great technical trouble shooter and having very fast problem solving attitude.
I am looking for for a remote/online R&D, Design/Development, Trouble shooting work. I have a great infrastructure at my home and we are 2 friends which are expert in J2EE/.NET.
Please get back to me if any one has any work.
So it takes a day for light to pass through this glass? So this was yesterday's tiny ad?
SKIP - a book about connecting industrious people with elderly land owners