Thompson Technologies has (2) immediate openings for Sr.-Level J2EE/JAVA Architects with our client in Atlanta, GA. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader on cutting edge technology in a mixed platform environment (Struts, XML, Hibernate, Spring, Oracle, Oracle 2, DB2, SQL).
In this mission-critical role you will support a project manager in assigning tasks to the development team, overseeing the integration of custom software projects, and ensuring that systems are a perfect fit for customers� needs and environments.
The ideal candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to wear multiple hats---from gathering technical requirements to designing system architecture to providing senior-level support to the technical JAVA team for writing code.
NOTE: Candidates must be able to obtain a Government clearance.
- Assists Design Engineers in development of Software Specifications utilizing design constructs and standards.
- Assign tasks to software engineers and programmers.
- Supervise integration of modules into based subsystems.
- Provide technical support to Lead Software Engineer.
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 12+ years of experience in software development, design, systems architecture
- Java/J2EE development experience is required. Struts experience is a must.
- Experience working within a corporate environment.
- Great team player with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
Thompson Technologies has been named several times as one of the fastest-growing companies in the country by Inc. 500. We have recently been selected as one of Atlanta's 50 fastest growing companies by the Atlanta Business Chronicle! Our growth is due mainly to a partnering approach with our Clients. We are focused on making Clients successful, and we do it with honesty and integrity.
girl power ... turns out to be about a hundred watts. But they seriuosly don't like being connected to the grid. Tiny ad: