Do you Want to work on the latest WEBSPHERE, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and J2EE projects but NOT have to commute to places like Southlake, Irving, or Downtown Dallas? Do you want to work in the PLANO suburbs? Do you want EXCELLENT compensation and world-class benefits?
On behalf of one of our clients - a true American icon with offices in Plano - DISYS is looking for a (CONTRACT-TO-HIRE) Mid-Level SOFTWARE DEVELOPER and a (PERMANENT) TECHNICAL ARCHITECT to accelerate their delivery of IT solutions using Web Services. The ideal candidates will possess proven experience designing and deploying mission-critical solutions using J2EE, WebSphere, XML in IT environments geared towards Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
***Note that for the right candidate, the company will offer a relocation package.***
To succeed as either a Technical Architect or Mid-Level Software Developer, you will need to possess the following:
* 4+ years Object Oriented Application Development (OOAD) and technical architecture experience with J2EE, Java and WebSphere (WebSphere InterChange Server and Process Server experience preferred).
* 2+ years OOAD and technical architecture experience with EACH of the following: XML, Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), platform messaging/middleware (e.g. JMS, MQ, etc.), Servlets and Model View Controller (MVC) pattern development.
* Experience implementing EAI solutions on an SOA platform.
* Experience with SDLC methodologies [iterative, spiral, waterfall, agile, etc]
* Experience developing dynamic web pages using JSP, XSLT or JSF is a plus.
* 4 year degree or equivalent.
* Green Card/Permanent Resident status or US Citizenship. No Visa sponsorship is available for this position. No Corp-to-Corp.
Do you have these skills? Want to work on challenging projects for a world-class company but without the nightmare that is DFW's rush hour traffic? If so, contact DAVID PARKES today at email@example.com or 214.329.0127.
DISYS provides Information Technology Staff Augmentation and Recruitment Services to a host of Fortune 500 companies. The industries we serve are:
- Banking and finance - Telecommunications - Government and defense - Energy and utilities - Insurance - Healthcare sciences - Technology and consulting - Transportation and logistics - Manufacturing
For more information about DISYS, visit our website at, www.disys.com. [ May 18, 2007: Message edited by: StJohn Parkes ]