And I want to tell you that future is of component based technology and Java is the only language which can support that.
From roseanne's mailbox:
Congratulations! You are SCJD now.
Future of Java? I don't know. I can tell you my opinion, but not necessary correct.
1) Language comes and goes, it is normal, I know about 10 languages, some of them are gone. Some are still alive.
2) Java is not dead, absolutely not now, probably not in next 5-10 years. After that, it will be gone gradually.
3) As an IT professional, it is high quality always ready to learn a new lanuage, new technologies and enjoy doing that.
4) Java was so steam hot, and Java professionals have higher quality than Microsoft ones, we help each others a lot. As a side effect, we created more supplies.
5) More people knows Java now. It temporarily causes unexperienced Java programmer not in demand.
6) From my observation, India IT market is affected by US IT market in a little magnified way. That is why the story you heard is a little more scary.
7) Keep a positive attitude in any situation. I really mean in any situation!!!
this llama doesn't want your drama, he just wants this tiny ad for his mama
Sauce Labs - World's Largest Continuous Testing Cloud for Websites and Mobile Appshttps://coderanch.com/t/722574/Sauce-Labs-World-Largest-Continuous