Win a copy of The Little Book of Impediments (e-book only) this week in the Agile and Other Processes forum!
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic

Thread Questions

Jaikumar Nair
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Report post to moderator
I have been hearing from people in this community that there are quite a few questions on "threads" asked in the actual Sun exam and most of them are tough. I have been preparing for the exam for about a month. I am comfortable with threads, but not confident enough. I have also been practising the mock exams availabe and have been able to finsih with decent scores (78 - 90). Can any one help with information as to which mock exams have more emphasis on Threads? I would really appreciate it.
I know i should have posted this in the study forum. But i thought that this form can better address my question.
Thanks.
JAI

simen wu
Greenhorn
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Yes, there are a lot of questions about threads. But the questions are not so tough as what people thought. In fact, most questions in the mocks, including JQ+, are much difficult than the real test. I lost 1 in this field. But I think the reason is that the question itself is ambiguous.
If you want to take the mocks, I suggest you to take the JQ+. In JQ+, the GUI is not so friendly, but the questions are valuable.

Nasser Aboobaker
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
Hi Jaikumar
I agree with Simen
Nasser

Nandini Gangopadhyay
Ranch Hand
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
I too am a bit worried abt threads, Simen, do u have more of code based questions on threads or is it more of theoritical?
Thanks in advance.
Nandini

• Bookmark Topic Watch Topic