This is one of the questions from ejbcertificate.com.
The answers given are 1 and 5.
But i think only 1 is right, because the fifth is telling that send an acknowledgement to the message service when the transaction has failed. Is it so ? acknowledgment is only for failed transaction ?
Can any one help me to solve my doubt ??
Which of the following statements are true about acknowledgement of messages within message-driven beans? [Check all correct answers]
1. A message arrived in onMessage() is placed back on the message queue if the transaction rolls back for container managed message beans.
2. A message arrived in onMessage() within a container managed message bean is placed back on the message queue when the onMessage() method returns false.
3. A message arrived in onMessage() within a container managed message bean is placed back on the message queue when the onMessage() throws a checked exception.
4. A container managed message bean can use the deployment descriptor to define how messages are acknowledged to the message service.
5. The <acknowledge-mode> attribute defines the way bean managed message bean's send an acknowledgement to the message service when the transaction has failed.
posted 12 years ago
This forum is for osting results and not for asking questions Pls ask them on SCBCD forum
SCJP,SCWCD,SCBCD<br />If Opportunity doesn't knock then build the door
What are you doing? You are supposed to be reading this tiny ad!
the new thread boost feature brings a LOT of attention to your favorite threads