Win a copy of The Little Book of Impediments (e-book only) this week in the Agile and Other Processes forum!
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

cleared SCJP 1.4 with 98%

 
Sumesh S.T
Greenhorn
Posts: 7
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Thank U all members of Javaranch. And also thanks for providing a good collection of mock exams, especially the HARDER ones.
 
Vassili Vladimir
Ranch Hand
Posts: 1585
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congrats
 
sanla palati
Ranch Hand
Posts: 36
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi Sumesh,

I am also planning to take the 1.4 exam by end of this month.Cau please tell me the mock exams you have taken ( i mean sites) and preparation tips .I appreciate your help .


Thanks,
Sanla
 
Sumesh S.T
Greenhorn
Posts: 7
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Special thanks for your inspiring comment.
 
Sumesh S.T
Greenhorn
Posts: 7
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Originally posted by sanla palati:
Hi Sumesh,

I am also planning to take the 1.4 exam by end of this month.Cau please tell me the mock exams you have taken ( i mean sites) and preparation tips .I appreciate your help .


Thanks,
Sanla


Hi Sanla

Please check your private messages and your email inbox.
 
sanla palati
Ranch Hand
Posts: 36
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi Sumesh,

I received your mails.Thanks a lot.


--Sanla.
 
Patricia Samuel
Ranch Hand
Posts: 300
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hello,

I am also preparing for 1.4. Request you to please provide Mock exams link.

Thanks a lot
 
Sumesh S.T
Greenhorn
Posts: 7
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Originally posted by Tweety Samuel:
Hello,

I am also preparing for 1.4. Request you to please provide Mock exams link.

Thanks a lot


Hi,
Download mock exams from http://faq.javaranch.com/view?ScjpMockTests
Save the mock_exam numbers marked (HH) for the last week as it is said in its comments.
8
9
10(HH) ***online
11
13
16
19
20--59(HH)***
24
27
28
29
30--59(HH) ***online

There are a whole lot of questions available at http://www.javabeat.net/javabeat/scjp2/downloads/index.php among which I downloaded JavaBeat Mock Exams Collection Download(PDFs).

Best of luck.
 
Varalakshmi Ramanarayan
Ranch Hand
Posts: 108
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi..
Congratulations!! it is an awesome score.
I am planning to take upmy SCJP exam this month end. Can you pls share some tips? that would be of great help.Thanks in advance.
regards
 
Sumesh S.T
Greenhorn
Posts: 7
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Originally posted by Varalakshmi Ramanarayan:
Hi..
Congratulations!! it is an awesome score.
I am planning to take upmy SCJP exam this month end. Can you pls share some tips? that would be of great help.Thanks in advance.
regards


Please check your private messages.
 
Oggi Olli
Ranch Hand
Posts: 83
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi, congrats with a flat out decent score!

I'm preparing for the Java 5 exam, so question: why have you undertaken the 1.4 exam when 5 is available?
 
Sumesh S.T
Greenhorn
Posts: 7
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Originally posted by Steinar Steinnes:
Hi, congrats with a flat out decent score!

I'm preparing for the Java 5 exam, so question: why have you undertaken the 1.4 exam when 5 is available?


Hi Steinnes,
Now I am preparing for a 1.5 upgrade exam.
Just getting through the smaller barrier first.
 
Sumesh S.T
Greenhorn
Posts: 7
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi Kavitha,
I cannot send any private messages to you, so I need your email id to send the files.
 
Cameron Wallace McKenzie
author and cow tipper
Saloon Keeper
Posts: 4968
1
Hibernate Spring Tomcat Server
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congratulations!

-Cameron McKenzie
 
sanla palati
Ranch Hand
Posts: 36
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi Sumesh,

I sent you mail regarding Wizlabs exam.Can you reply me please.


Thanks,
Sanla
 
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic