• Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

Passed with 84%

 
Al. Molchanov
Greenhorn
Posts: 2
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Hi All,

SCWCD 5 is the real hard exam IMHO. So happy even with my 84%. Wasn't sure in about 40% of the answers so I rate 80% of questions as "tough" by Enthuware scale. The rest 20% even harder or a little easier.
Make sure you're familiar with all exam topics before taking SCWCD5.

Thanks to:
JAVA WEB COMPONENT DEVELOPER CERTIFICATION authors
and Enthuware

SCWCD5, SCJP5
A.M.
[ July 02, 2008: Message edited by: Al. Molchanov ]
 
Paul Anilprem
Enthuware Software Support
Ranch Hand
Posts: 3897
12
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congratulations!!!
 
Joe Harry
Ranch Hand
Posts: 10128
3
Eclipse IDE Mac PPC Ubuntu
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Congratulations!
 
Bobby Sharma
Ranch Hand
Posts: 598
3
Google App Engine jQuery Windows
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
congrats

you did very well on the exam.
 
Gravity is a harsh mistress. But this tiny ad is pretty easy to deal with:
the new thread boost feature: great for the advertiser and smooth for the coderanch user
https://coderanch.com/t/674455/Thread-Boost-feature
  • Post Reply Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic
Boost this thread!