Originally posted by Jitender kumar: Can someone please answer me the questions related to ibm256.
1. Does 256 requires 255 test?
2. Is the PDF on RAD sufficient to pass test?
3. Are there a set of mock exams on this certification?
4. How much time does it take ideally to a mid range developer?
1. No. I 255, 256, and 257 are all independent of one another. 2. Maybe. I assume you mean the Redbook, right? I found RAD's help menu very useful. 4. This really depends. "Mid-range developer" is a very subjective term. The ICE test will give you a good idea of how much studying you'll need to put in.
A good workman is known by his tools.
What's wrong? Where are you going? Stop! Read this tiny ad:
RavenDB is an Open Source NoSQL Database that’s fully transactional (ACID) across your database