May I take this chance to annouce that with the help of every one here, I finally got certified, I check the result in Cert Manager of Sun Micro and notice that I have got a pass, althrough the result is not so significant at all. Thank you to every one here for my luckily success.
Here is my Score
Class Diagram ..... 24/44 <- Don't know what got suck here
Component Diagram ..... 42/44
Sequence Diagram ..... 12/12
Total: 78/100, just a marginal pass.
I would like to ask when can I obtain my Certificate, do I need to register for that or it will send me automatically?
Thank you very much for your help
Congratulation.Would you like to tell us about your class diagram.
1. How different it was from business domain class?
2. How many classes?
3. What all did you show there?
4. Where do you think the things went wrong?Since you scored well in other two .
1. Actually I have made some modification on the business domain class, I have merged 3 domain classes(forgive me, I have forget what it that three) into one. but of course, I have showed the modified domain model and additional tables that I plan to use.
2. I am not sure for the number of class. I have use the struts MVC framework and I guess I have made more than 40 classes. The key point is that I have made my class as small as possible, so that the class can be reused
3. I just show the classes involved in each use case in the Class Diagram, the diagram is generated by Sun One Studio Enterprise(in face, it is Netbean). However, I do think it is not an easy tools at all.
4. I think my main failure is the use of JCA, and the holding of session. For the connection to Frequent Flyer system, instead of JCA, I suggest to use Apache HttpClient to cope with that without any transcation management. For holding the session, I suggest the web client and the swing client hold the session independently and connect to AppServer in a Stateless session bean, actually I don't see much problem here, but I do think that I lose mark in this part.
Hope this could help you and you will be success in this Exam