Win a copy of The Little Book of Impediments (e-book only) this week in the Agile and Other Processes forum!
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic

Unable to connect java.boot.by

 
Andy Yao
Greenhorn
Posts: 6
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Do anybody know why?

I want to read the SCEA5 study guide
[ March 06, 2008: Message edited by: andy ]
 
Mikalai Zaikin
Ranch Hand
Posts: 3371
12
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Originally posted by andy:
Do anybody know why?

I want to read the SCEA5 study guide



Hi Andy !

The site is down at the moment. I am working on make it up and running.

Note, my SCEA 5 guide covers about 10% of objectives.

You better wait for book from Cameron Wallace McKenzie :

http://www.coderanch.com/t/156384/java-Architect-SCEA/certification/Books-SCEA

regards,
MZ
 
Andrew Monkhouse
author and jackaroo
Marshal Commander
Pie
Posts: 12014
220
C++ Firefox Browser IntelliJ IDE Java Mac Oracle
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
"andy"

This is now the 3rd time you are being asked to check your private messages. The previous two are here and here.

If you do not comply your account will be closed.

Andrew
 
Andy Yao
Greenhorn
Posts: 6
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Originally posted by Mikalai Zaikin:


Hi Andy !

The site is down at the moment. I am working on make it up and running.

Note, my SCEA 5 guide covers about 10% of objectives.

You better wait for book from Cameron Wallace McKenzie :

http://www.coderanch.com/t/156384/java-Architect-SCEA/certification/Books-SCEA

regards,
MZ

Thanks for your hark work on the site and the study guide. I known the SCEA 5 guide doesn't cover all the objectives. It's only a reference to prepare the SCEA5. I also read books about EJB3.0, JSF, SOA, Patterns, UML, Architect and so on.

Thanks.
 
Mikalai Zaikin
Ranch Hand
Posts: 3371
12
  • Mark post as helpful
  • send pies
  • Quote
  • Report post to moderator
Originally posted by Andy Yao:

Thanks for your hark work on the site and the study guide. I known the SCEA 5 guide doesn't cover all the objectives. It's only a reference to prepare the SCEA5. I also read books about EJB3.0, JSF, SOA, Patterns, UML, Architect and so on.

Thanks.


FYI. The site is up and running. Enjoy !
 
  • Post Reply
  • Bookmark Topic Watch Topic
  • New Topic