I have scheduled SCEA step 3 for tomorrow ie., june 24 morning. Apparently i found a major error in my approach during my last review just before the upload. In fact i have the upload rights.
As per the prometric folks, Step 3 could not be postponed as it is too late. I read in this forum that few ranchers have uploaded their assignment after taking the essay exam. But i am confused as my case does not match with theirs
Kindly suggest me 1. if i could upload it on june 25 after taking the essay exam. 2. simply skip the step 3 tomorrow, and re schedule step 3 after purchasing new voucher
If i take up 2nd approach, will Sun dis qualify me